We can offer a great additional service which includes:
- Picking you up and taking you to your Test Centre. We assist you with any questions or forms required for taking your test.
- One hour’s driving lesson before the test. This will give you the chance to relax and discuss issues, along with practising any last minute driving techniques.
- You will be given use of our driver training car. This will be the car you have used for all your driving lessons, so will offer you added confidence.
- After the test we can take you home and then you can celebrate!
Information on taking a private test..
On or before the day of the test you must:
- Bring your current learner, provisional or foreign licence with you.
- Arrive at least 10 minutes before the time allocated for the test.
- Organise a registered motor vehicle to use for the test. The test vehicle must be a standard test vehicle for the class of licence you are applying for.
- Ensure your vehicle displays the correct L-plates.
- Complete a Driver Licence Application/Renewal Form (F3000) form and make sure the registered operator of the vehicle has signed question 19 on the form.
Note: If you are driving in Queensland on a foreign driver’s licence that is in a language other than English, you must always carry a recognised English translation of your licence when driving.