Your first driving lesson!
If you’ve never driven before, your first driving lesson will include controls, moving off, stopping and getting used to the steering. However, don’t expect a tonne of theory… because our vehicles are dual control, you will be able to start driving straight away. Statistics show that learner drivers accompanied by a supervisor are the least likely to have an accident on a Queensland road.
All instructors are reliable and punctual, as we value your time. Our Northside driving school’s high pass rate reflects our commitment to our pupils.
- You will always receive the full learning time you have paid for.
- We will not pick up or drop off other pupils during the time of your lesson.
- You will have your own dedicated instructor and all driving tuition will be on a one to one basis.
- Courses are flexible and structured to best suit the needs of each and every pupil.
- Lessons can be arranged around your work or study commitments.
- Your instructor will be patient, friendly and cheerful!
Our high pass rate is achieved by ensuring pupils are trained to a high standard. To achieve this, your progress is monitored by your instructor. Pupils are fully prepared for the driving test.